A great complementary product for our GSM Hybrid is the Audio Adapter SmartRig 2 that we can offer as an "in the Field" product.
Together with a dynamic or condenser Mike, headphones and a smart-phone (Android or Apple) running a recording app on it could be your complete mobile reporter set for a minimum of investment.
Live reporting to the Studio in Voice-HD directly to our GSM Hybrid is now possible (depends on your GSM and provider)
The SmartRig-2 XLR Audio Adapter is an easy solution to connect any professional microphone to an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad and Android devices.
As a high-quality microphone preamp, SmartRig allows you to use professional stage microphones or high-end studio microphones
to be used as reporter mics in live situations together with your mobile iOS or Android devices as the mobile transmitter to your studio.
It also supports HD Voice with its bandwidth of 20-20.000Hz
Microphone and GSM not included
all you need to
go on the road.
Transmit your audio instantly or first record your interview.
connected to your phone by way of a 50cm cable with 3.5 mm GSM jack
- XLR microphone input connector
- +48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- 3.5 mm Headphone output for monitoring
- Connection to your phone by way of a 3.5 mm phone type connector of 50cm
- On/Off/+48V switch
- Gain control
- Power/Phantom Power provided by an internally housed 9V battery (not included)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 1.5dB)
- Noise: -98 dB full band (with Phantom Power)
- Maximum Output Level: 2 Vrms
- Distortion: 0.025% THD
- Phantom Max Current: 13mA
- Dimensions: 8.8cm x 4.1cm x 4.2cm
- Weight: 75g (2.57oz) (shipping weight 200gram)
Included in the box
1x User Guide
1x Velcro Strip
1x Warranty Card
EAN CODE: 4897040886789